Recently God has been telling me to WAIT!!! I am obviously very stubborn b/c when God tells me something, He tells me in a BIG way!!!! It is amazing how many times, and how many ways, God has told me to wait on Him over the past two weeks!
Last Sunday (Oct. 10th) a girl at my church said that if we wait on the Lord, that He will fulfill His promises, and yes, His timing is not the way ours would be. Then, that afternoon, at Bible study, Beth Moore said that those who wait on the Lord will gain strength, but those that wait on an event, or a HUSBAND, or a baby, will become weak because they are not waiting on the Lord. Only when we wait on the Lord will we gain the strength we need to grow in our Faith and grow as a person. I also heard the verse Habbakuk 2:3 that day, which is an amazing verse!!!! Then, this last Sunday (Oct. 17th) a man stood up at church and told us that God had really been stressing to him the importance of waiting through the story of Sarah and Abraham, who waited into their 90s for a child! God is SO faithful!!! Then, this week I received a daily devotional with Habbakuk 2:3 - "These things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steady, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!"
God is faithful to me, even when I am not to Him. He knows me. He knows that I am 35. He knows that I am living in Singapore. He knows that I desire a husband. He hasn't forgotten me. And, I have no doubt that if I wait on Him, that I will grow strong and what He has promised will not be overdue a single day! What an amazing God we serve!!!
Tara, you have chosen to comment in a hateful way on my daughter's blog. I will comment on yours. You seem like an earnest person. You are being deceived by Joel Schroter. He cheated on my daughter for many years, and when she was 7 months pregnant with Betty, he told her about his mistress. He did not physically provide or care for my daughter after that; I had to do it myself. During all the years he was cheating, he took thousands of dollars in support from me under false pretenses. He is a serial liar and cheater. He puts himself forth as a victim very convincingly, but he is a deceitful hypocrite.
ReplyDelete